Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 1000r live valve in great shape. We love this thing but our house sold and its time to build our dream home. I am afraid we will not have time to use it for the next year at least. I will buy another one when it's time. Right now it would just sit.
There is way to many extras to list, I would be glad to tell you everything over the phone if your interested. I have over 40k in this machine. It is ready to go anyware you want to go, I will include all my cargo, from tools to ice chest. Way to much to list but will tell you all, It is prepared for anything with everything i can think of to keep us from getting stranded.
I am asking 38k. We are located in Fort Worth TX. If interested please call, I have clean title in hand
About 250 miles
transferable 3yr extended warranty, and about 4 months left on original
Also free batteries for life
Feel free to call 817-851-6455

Thanks, Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$38k?????????????????? Meanga. I hope it has a jackson turbo and come with a set of tracks and a trailer for that price
Well sir, either you don't have a 2021 Honda live valve and if you do, you haven't added any extras to it.
If you think i am making up a astronomical price, I challenge you to do the math. I have all the receipts, Over $41,000 and that is without labor, i did all the work myself.
If that's to high for you, I understand. Look at the belt drives, I chose to buy the best, if that's not for you, that's cool.
But just because this is out of your budget, there's reason for you to hate on those that can afford it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I didn't mean to offend you or ruffle your panties. Sorry about that. I own a 2021 1000x4 bought brand new and decked out with mods. I'm curious as to how you arrived at $41,000 without labor? If your bored could you post a list of your mods. Id like to compare it to mine.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you use wire taps for added electrical accessories?
My first choice was to always use factory wire leads for accessories, but any wire tap I had to do was done with a butt connector that I use on my hotrods. It has shrinktape and built in soldier that make a great water tight connection.
Wood Font Rectangle Natural material Medical equipment

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you get $38k congrats. I have the same 2021 blue live valve machine add Honda glass windshield with wiper, bumpers, winch, powder coat blue Beadlocks with system 34” tires , spare tire mount, rear glass, and numerous other add-ons. Purchased with 43 miles for much less. I’m in NC and luckily they aren’t that expensive. Few riders here want a Talon - Polaris and CanAm have the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on your dream home, that is a very nice Talon.....I have a 2019X and with retiring and moving in 2019 and 2020, found little time to take it out, that was tough. However, finally settling in and starting to get out and explore, love it! I hope you can hang on to it and have new adventures, it was worth the wait to me. Good luck to you! :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
For context the BrickCity Fab guys in Phoenix have a 2021 X-LV with a custom cage (theirs of course!) bigger tires and aftermarket wheels, Simpson seats, Jackson turbo, and more and they are asking $38k, it has very low mileage. I hope you get what you want but I am headed out to buy the same 2021 Talon R-LV with wheels, tires, windshield, GPS, spare tire and rack plus more with 800 miles for $25k.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For context the BrickCity Fab guys in Phoenix have a 2021 X-LV with a custom cage (theirs of course!) bigger tires and aftermarket wheels, Simpson seats, Jackson turbo, and more and they are asking $38k, it has very low mileage. I hope you get what you want but I am headed out to buy the same 2021 Talon R-LV with wheels, tires, windshield, GPS, spare tire and rack plus more with 800 miles for $25k.
That sounds cool if you need a turbo. We all are looking for a machine for a different reason. We don't race, just trail riding.
The one your going to look at sounds like a great deal, mine was 27k out the door completely stock with only the extended warranty and life time batteries. So I bought 14k worth of extras. Sounds crazy, but it adds up fast. Just the wheels and tire, radio and intercom was over 5k. The 14k was not just for the machine, that's also for gear, tools, fuel tanks, etc, that all goes with it. I have got some offers close to 35 which is what we decided was bottom dollar, but just not quite there. Don't have to sell it, just don't want it to sit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just sold a 2021 RZR that I had 21K into for 16.5K tough market right now. I took a huge hit but I didn't care because I just bought the new 2021 1000R Live Valve. After seeing what my buddy Tallon went through and me breaking belts on my RZR that was it for me. If you want to see some crazy Talon videos google Talon Submarine, that's what convinced me to buy a Honda.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I didn't mean to offend you or ruffle your panties. Sorry about that. I own a 2021 1000x4 bought brand new and decked out with mods. I'm curious as to how you arrived at $41,000 without labor? If your bored could you post a list of your mods. Id like to compare it to mine.
I also have the 1000 x 4 live shocks,2020..I have it loaded with everything but not turbo.. I did none of the work and I was also shocked..I just saw my Honda, 4 seater (2021 new) on Show room floor in San Diego, and I was only $2,000 over what I paid in 2020. I am guessing I have possibly, $38,000 including a new aluminum trailer I paid $6,000 for..
San Diego...I was tempted to buy that new one I saw in San Diego but I have no need for two..Great machines..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.