Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spend as much time working on my XP1000 as I do riding it. Many years ago, I raced Hondas and loved their reliability. I want to watch this forum and see everyone's experience. I would like to get back to Honda but need a really capable machine that is reliable.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I spend as much time working on my XP1000 as I do riding it. Many years ago, I raced Hondas and loved their reliability. I want to watch this forum and see everyone's experience. I would like to get back to Honda but need a really capable machine that is reliable.
I think the TALON is your bird. I also raced a 250R 3 wheeler in 1985 and have always been a Honda fan.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am beginning to think you may be right. I know a few guys that have bought one and I will be riding with them soon. I want to talk to them in depth and drive one or two. I am not sure if I will want an X or an R. Seems it is a bit of a difficult choice. This Forum does not seem to be taking off. Is there another?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I transitioned from a 1000XP and what a difference. Kinda of weird not hearing the belt/clutch noise.
Still getting acclimated on the Honda but so far this is sweet. I chose to go with the "R" version and no regrets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts