Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have people done regarding running wires to the rear of the machine? I know I could run them up the front roll bar cage but feel I can hide them better coming up in the back. Is the easiest thing to do is pull the slid plates off? Curious what others have done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What have people done regarding running wires to the rear of the machine? I know I could run them up the front roll bar cage but feel I can hide them better coming up in the back. Is the easiest thing to do is pull the slid plates off? Curious what others have done.
It's pretty easy to sneak wires up the center "tunnel". I had no problem with antenna cable. Just watch out for any hot or moving parts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ran mine down the tunnel zip tying to factory harness. While you have it apart suggest you run a spare wire or tow incase you add an accessory later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts