Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Welcome TalonSmitty, looks like you are all hooked up for a super day for riding. Hope you enjoy the forum and send pictures of your favorite trails. Do be safe and have fun, you have the setup to do exactly that.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I picked up a twenty foot hydrolic tilting bed makes loading a breeze, I also just bought second SXS 2011 Kawasaki Teyrx 800 and they fit very nicely. I like open trailers, easy to load.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I picked up a twenty foot hydrolic tilting bed makes loading a breeze, I also just bought second SXS 2011 Kawasaki Teyrx 800 and they fit very nicely. I like open trailers, easy to load.
View attachment 1377
The Teyrx is a great machine. I had an 18' that I traded in for the Talon just because we wanted 4 seats but was very happy with the Teryx though with no issues.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
So far it is super and with the Talon 1000x it lets some of our friends ride with us, plus my better half is really enjoying it. Just picked up wheels and tires for it from a friend with a 1000R so it will have some Talon blood on it. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well once they get the sub trans in from Honda I dont think it would be to long before I get it back and can tear up the country roads again. Yeah I sure some new virus will come again lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts