Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 300 miles on 2021 live valve, mostly on street driving to off road area. Backed out of driveway and put in high range ther was a severe clunk. Was at dead stop with foot on brake while changing gears. Was shocked at noise but drove and shifted fine. The next day, after parked all night, I noticed couple drops of oil on pavement. Looks like right seal is leaking. Reading this forum makes me wonder if Honda‘s are a poorly designed UTV.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have 300 miles on 2021 live valve, mostly on street driving to off road area. Backed out of driveway and put in high range ther was a severe clunk. Was at dead stop with foot on brake while changing gears. Was shocked at noise but drove and shifted fine. The next day, after parked all night, I noticed couple drops of oil on pavement. Looks like right seal is leaking. Reading this forum makes me wonder if Honda‘s are a poorly designed UTV.
Any forum you get on has some kind of issues. Go to a Krx forum and they are complaining about all kinds of issues also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any forum you get on has some kind of issues. Go to a Krx forum and they are complaining about all kinds of issues also.
A follow up. Took talon to dealer re seal leaking. Mechanic said they are fixing lots of seals. Honda knows they have an issue and redesign is coming but gave me heads up that may need to be replaced again if new design isn’t out. Glad to see that Honda is acknowledging the problem and actively pursuing a solution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.