Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently live and ride in AZ but considering a possible move to Citrus County, Florida. Most likely Beverly Hills area. I talked to a local dealer there and hear there are trails and even tracks for UTV riding, but not legal to ride on paved roads like AZ. If there are any riders out there in Citrus County, appreciate your input, tips, etc.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Currently live and ride in AZ but considering a possible move to Citrus County, Florida. Most likely Beverly Hills area. I talked to a local dealer there and hear there are trails and even tracks for UTV riding, but not legal to ride on paved roads like AZ. If there are any riders out there in Citrus County, appreciate your input, tips, etc.
Well, grew up in Floral City...now live in the next county over, Marion..where there is a lot of places to ride. Ocala National Forest, Hog Waller, Hardrock Off Road park, are some popular ones.
Just understand we have "swampy" areas. So, it's a different kind of riding. I like the trails in the ONF, but you will almost always find water somewhere on the trails. And of course, lots of sand, but not the powdery kind. Course and black.
There are some guys that have their bikes "street legal". All of them say they used Dirt Legal to make it happen. I've been too chicken to try and get it done, but would be soooo convenient, as we are 18 minutes from the closest trail head.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts