Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
We sled Revelstoke, Golden, Sicamous, Blue River, Mcbride and a few others in the winter. I've heard you can use the same areas in the summer for ATV's and side by sides. You would have to look into which area's allow this sort of activity and what time of year. They do shut some of the area's down during the winter due to the local wildlife (Caribou I believe) so they may do the same for the summer months. We've always talked about going, some really wicked scenery during the winter, not to mention the 15 plus feet of snow!!

What area of BC are you looking at?

· Registered
2021 Honda
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We sled Revelstoke, Golden, Sicamous, Blue River, Mcbride and a few others in the winter. I've heard you can use the same areas in the summer for ATV's and side by sides. You would have to look into which area's allow this sort of activity and what time of year. They do shut some of the area's down during the winter due to the local wildlife (Caribou I believe) so they may do the same for the summer months. We've always talked about going, some really wicked scenery during the winter, not to mention the 15 plus feet of snow!!

What area of BC are you looking at?
Looking at the southern portion. We will be there for a month or month and a half.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts