Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 2019 Honda Talon 1000X, Has anyone bought and experienced the new R2C air filter relacement for the OEM air filter ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, I have one on my Talon X.
They are of very good quality, but I do not have enough miles yet on mine to give you a answer.
I also have the S&B particle separator installed so it will take at a long time or should I say miles before I will have the results on my Talon.
But from past experience, they perform as advertised.

·
Registered
2019 Honda 1000R
35 Posts
I have about 100 miles on my R2C filter in very dusty conditions. Checked it after the last ride and it looks great. Blew it out with air and put it back in. So far, it appears to be money well spent. Kinda a pain to bolt in, but it isn't too bad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have about 100 miles on my R2C filter in very dusty conditions. Checked it after the last ride and it looks great. Blew it out with air and put it back in. So far, it appears to be money well spent. Kinda a pain to bolt in, but it isn't too bad.
That's what I was wondering if it can be blown out and reused unlike the factory filter....Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wilson 1 what site did you purchase the R2C filter from ?

·
Registered
2020 Honda 1000R Talon
14 Posts
I purchased mine from side side in Idaho also. Also installed a KWF particle seperator. Lots of clean air in dusty conditions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the r2c and i rode twice lots of sticky dust and theres a light film in my intake. So i cleaned and put the oem Ill try it again but i just dont understand the film but i do not have particle seperator

·
Registered
2020 Honda 1000R Talon
14 Posts
Make sure your cover is seated against o ring. I use grease on o ring and mating surface to seal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts