Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R
23 Posts
I’ve been getting emails asking to buy anything power sports related back at full retail value from all the dealerships around me. Crazy

·
Registered
145 Posts
I remember back in the early 80's when there were 3-wheelers and dirt bikes if you were an off road rider. Those 3 wheelers were quite the invention, everyone was buying them. We had about 4 of them for us and our kids. We taught them to ride safely, never had an issue with them. But lots of idiots wrecked them and got hurt. It was sort of nature's way of cleaning out the gene pool!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember back in the early 80's when there were 3-wheelers and dirt bikes if you were an off road rider. Those 3 wheelers were quite the invention, everyone was buying them. We had about 4 of them for us and our kids. We taught them to ride safely, never had an issue with them. But lots of idiots wrecked them and got hurt. It was sort of nature's way of cleaning out the gene pool!
Yeah, and then they came out with the 2-stroke 3-wheelers (Banshees, Quadzilla etc...), and those things would fly!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts