Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 1000-X SE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m wondering if anyone has installed a rear windshield and has a sound bar installed? The backdraft and dust is terrible with the front windshield, I’ve read the rear windshield will fix this problem. I have a sound bar and was wondering if anyone modified it so both fit? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m wondering if anyone has installed a rear windshield and has a sound bar installed? The backdraft and dust is terrible with the front windshield, I’ve read the rear windshield will fix this problem. I have a sound bar and was wondering if anyone modified it so both fit? Thanks
Sound tube mounted on back cross bar, installing a Polycarbonate backwindshield, will cut around tube and place a rubber gasket around cut out

·
Registered
183 Posts
We have a 1/2 (actually more of a 1/3) windshield in the front and the full rear SATV rear window. The air coming thru the front seems to blow most of the dust out of the rear passenger compartment, it gets plenty dusty on the other side of the rear window tho!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.