Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several posts here about a rear storage box from Tractor Supply. I don't happen to have a TS anywhere near me. I did some google research and found several places that sell the exact same box under a different name and without the Tractor Supply label on it for as much as $20.00 less.
the box is made buy buyers products.
do a google search for buyers products 32 inch tool chest and several will pop up. I got mine at home depot delivered for $89.00
Walmart sells them, Target, Amazon.

anyway, just thought i would pass it on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is the Rubbermaid 35-quart box. Fits like it was made for the Talon. Get some D-rings from Harbor Freight and some straps and clips from Amazon and tie down to the D-rings in the bed. Extra muffler 'cause I don't like noise.
20210226_111326.jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
What is the brand of your spare tire rack?
Jei offroad. Look at dirt road fabrication. I just sold my jei and waiting for dirt road to show up. Way too expensive but is perfect for what I need. And you can't take it with you anyway.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Got a black Sterilite box at Walmart, fits like it was made for the Talon cargo area, made of heavy plastic, has a lid that clamps down and can be locked, only $30.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts