Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always used a rear screen on my Talon. Does the rear window keep the dust out any better than the screen? I also use an OEM full windshield with vents.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a half windshield and am planning on getting the full window for the back, I hope that will keep more dust away from the interior of the machine. But likely dust will come in below the doors, so I may have to get the lower door inserts too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live and ride in NM and the dust is horrible. One short ride and you're covered in dust. Then I put a rear window in and removed the front windshield, it was amazing the dust was almost gone. I've been riding with the rear window installed and I find it much more enjoyable when your not sucking down a bunch of dust all the time. Note; this is riding with no one in front of you and at enough speed to get a little air flow.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Much less dust on the rear seat (and passengers when we have them) with the rear window installed. Got it from SuperATV and it works well. We have a 1/4 front windshield so it blows thru and seems to help keep the dust out.

·
Registered
300 Posts
This is what I found that works with windshields.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts