Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been researching sxs for awhile now. I have looked at the Honda Talon, Can Am Maverick as my 2 front runners. I have decided the Talon is what I really want and put a deposit down tonight for the Talon. In my research I discovered the the Maverick has an OEM rear bench seat and found one that is supposed to be made for the Talon as well. Has anyone replaced the rear seats with a bench on their Talon?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been researching sxs for awhile now. I have looked at the Honda Talon, Can Am Maverick as my 2 front runners. I have decided the Talon is what I really want and put a deposit down tonight for the Talon. In my research I discovered the the Maverick has an OEM rear bench seat and found one that is supposed to be made for the Talon as well. Has anyone replaced the rear seats with a bench on their Talon?
I haven’t seen a bench seat available for the Talon X4, but there is a bump seat from UTV Mountain Accessories.

I installed this in my machine to fit all three of my kids. But, understand this is only for small children and the way it installs makes latching the seat belts for the seats on either side difficult. But it does do what it is intended to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts