Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I crazy or did Honda screw up a real simple problem? When it rains or I rip through water the water runs forward on the roof into the little channel and let’s it run to either side of the machine. The problem is mine flows down right inside of the door . Honda could have extended the channel by an inch and eliminate this issue - I know get wet and dirty is part of the fun - but really? And Honda stop buying Chinese bolts those Allen head bolts you use are crap and strip out - Ride safely my friends

· Registered
19 Posts
Following

· Registered
80 Posts
Am I crazy or did Honda screw up a real simple problem? When it rains or I rip through water the water runs forward on the roof into the little channel and let’s it run to either side of the machine. The problem is mine flows down right inside of the door . Honda could have extended the channel by an inch and eliminate this issue - I know get wet and dirty is part of the fun - but really? And Honda stop buying Chinese bolts those Allen head bolts you use are crap and strip out - Ride safely my friends
Yes bolts suck. Roof engineer is stupid. I’m working on a fix for his ignorance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.