Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a better radiator fan? I need something that's waterproof or sealed the factory one finally failed. Doesn't seem to be much out there to choose from. I don't want to do a relocation kit waiting for the kraftwerks turbo so that space will be taken up by the innercooler. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find a better radiator fan? I need something that's waterproof or sealed the factory one finally failed. Doesn't seem to be much out there to choose from. I don't want to do a relocation kit waiting for the kraftwerks turbo so that space will be taken up by the innercooler. Thanks for any suggestions.
I've got a machine with 16K miles and there are several others with over 20K and no reports of bad radiator fans.

Are you submerging the fan? It should be waterproof and has a small vent hose. If you are submerging deeper that the top of the vent hose, you might consider replacing with stock and extending the vent higher...

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.