·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a racing radios intercom system. This one to be exact:

SXS Intercom | 2P

And two rugged radio helmet kits. These :

Rugged Radios Offroad Helmet Kit with Flex Boom

I wired it all up and plugged them and and get no audio. I thought there would be no problem. Am I missing something here? We want non stop communication without hitting a button. I noticed there are 4/C and offroad wiring kits available from Racing radios. Are the headsets I bought 4/C or Offroad wiring? All of this audio stuff is so confusing with every company trying to reinvent the wheel, then make it their own flavor. Am I missing something here?

Thank all

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Call rugged radios, they are great people to talk to you and will help out with any problem you have.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Call rugged radios, they are great people to talk to you and will help out with any problem you have.
Like usual, you offer little to no useful help or information. Please go away permanently!

I bought a racing radios intercom system. This one to be exact:

SXS Intercom | 2P

And two rugged radio helmet kits. These :

Rugged Radios Offroad Helmet Kit with Flex Boom

I wired it all up and plugged them and and get no audio. I thought there would be no problem. Am I missing something here? We want non stop communication without hitting a button. I noticed there are 4/C and offroad wiring kits available from Racing radios. Are the headsets I bought 4/C or Offroad wiring? All of this audio stuff is so confusing with every company trying to reinvent the wheel, then make it their own flavor. Am I missing something here?

Thank all
The SXS intercom come in 2 versions, IMSA and Off-Road. Rugged Radios systems mostly use Off-Road. Did you order the correct intercom?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im gonna go with no I didn't order the right intercom. It is an IMSA and I'm assuming that means my helmet kits are Off road. I guess I'll just order an intercom from rugged. I'm not about to pay $200 a helmet kit for racing radios. In my opinion the only reason this intercom is $125 is to force you into their helmet kits. Company is scamming people for $15 in equipment.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Im gonna go with no I didn't order the right intercom. It is an IMSA and I'm assuming that means my helmet kits are Off road. I guess I'll just order an intercom from rugged. I'm not about to pay $200 a helmet kit for racing radios. In my opinion the only reason this intercom is $125 is to force you into their helmet kits. Company is scamming people for $15 in equipment.
Send it back and exchange it for the "Off Road" version then it will work with the headphones you have from Rugged.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Like usual, you offer little to no useful help or information. Please go away permanently!

The SXS intercom come in 2 versions, IMSA and Off-Road. Rugged Radios systems mostly use Off-Road. Did you order the correct intercom?
Why do you continue giving ticster crap?just because you disagreed with one of his posts, you go crying to the admin, and get him banned. I’ve seen some of the cars he builds and sets up at the track. They are some of the best handling and fast cars out there. If you would rather have your car look a certain way vs. handle the best, go for it, but stop talking trash about something you know nothing about!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Why do you continue giving ticster crap?just because you disagreed with one of his posts, you go crying to the admin, and get him banned. I’ve seen some of the cars he builds and sets up at the track. They are some of the best handling and fast cars out there. If you would rather have your car look a certain way vs. handle the best, go for it, but stop talking trash about something you know nothing about!
Charlie,
Paul is one of those guys that think he knows everything, when in fact, knows nothing. He can’t handle being wrong, so he cry’s to the admin. when he doesn’t get his way, or is wrong. It’s easier to cry foul, and have someone banned than it is to admit that your wrong. Everyone has seen it, but it is usually a 3 year old crying to his mommy. He honestly isn’t worth our time. Just let him throw his temper tantrum and ignore him. Once he see’s no one is paying attention to him, he will stop and go take a nap.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Charlie,
Paul is one of those guys that think he knows everything, when in fact, knows nothing. He can’t handle being wrong, so he cry’s to the admin. when he doesn’t get his way, or is wrong. It’s easier to cry foul, and have someone banned than it is to admit that your wrong. Everyone has seen it, but it is usually a 3 year old crying to his mommy. He honestly isn’t worth our time. Just let him throw his temper tantrum and ignore him. Once he see’s no one is paying attention to him, he will stop and go take a nap.
I think you have me mixed up with someone else. Go back and read the thread(s) you are referring to. I never argued or disagreed with you about the wheel spacer/track width debate so I am not sure why you think that was me. A lot of members debated/disagreed with you but I never said one word about it.

As a matter of fact, I have never joined in on any of your debates/rants/name calling so I'm not sure why you think I had anything to do with you getting banned. There are many more members here that have way more reason to try and have you banned than me.

I can't recall ever having an argument or disagreement with you so I have no reason to "have you banned" as you put it. Maybe you violated the community rules or something.

And as far as I know, I don't have the power to ban you or anyone else and I doubt the admins here would ban someone just because I told them to. You give me way too much credit.

Other than the recent ribbing about getting banned, I have done absolutely nothing to you in the past, not even so much as disagree with you so if you can't handle a little friendly ribbing about you getting banned, I will leave you alone. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were that sensitive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts