Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 1000X Live Valve
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not really down for this trip in a couple of weeks, but we have some relatives staying out at Quartzite and my wife wants to go out and see them. I have done searches and the place doesn't look all that exciting. Can anyone suggest some good rides?

Also, what about Arizona laws? I know you can register a SXS as street legal in Arizona, but what if you are from out of state? Can I still drive my Talon into town on the paved roads?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm not really down for this trip in a couple of weeks, but we have some relatives staying out at Quartzite and my wife wants to go out and see them. I have done searches and the place doesn't look all that exciting. Can anyone suggest some good rides?

Also, what about Arizona laws? I know you can register a SXS as street legal in Arizona, but what if you are from out of state? Can I still drive my Talon into town on the paved roads?
I have an "on highway" NM plate that seems to fly in AZ for riding on the streets along with an AZ off road sticker.

This is where to get your AZ sticker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.