Honda Talon Forum banner

Production underway

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Hookedup 
#1 ·
#5 ·
On paper its holding up well to most key rivals and I know that first test drives/reviews will probably shine more light on the big advantages it has over competitors. Interest in this segment has really begun to pick up, so their timing is perfect.

#6 ·
It all comes down to investment which Honda has a lot to put in and a lot they've benefited from with ATV's, along with the patience they're know for in bringing out a solid product. Even with a Talon on my list, I still plan on parking up a FourTrax Rancher next to it.

#10 ·
i hope part of that strategy includes more work related vehicles because companies like CAT are coming up and showing it can be done. ultimately this will open up a new market attracting a wide range of buyers who might not ever considered a vehicle liek this.
but its tough to say what a company should do, i don't know the details or what processes they should follow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.