Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a 100X-4 Live valve. Anyone have recommendation on where to get best pricing? Any online dealers? I'm located in the Northern part of Idaho, and all of our dealers are closed through the 15th.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Abernathy's just lost their Polaris, Honda, and Harley dealerships due to his alleged racist remarks on Facebook. He claims he was hacked, but investigations have not validated his claims and the vendors continue to withhold sales of product to them until he sells to another dealer, who can in no way be related to him. So sad.

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
68 Posts
SLC neighbor, prices have gone back to MSRP but they have them. They had a rebate and I played one here against one in Afton Wy and got a good deal before memorial weekend.

·
Registered
30 Posts
SLC neighbor, prices have gone back to MSRP but they have them. They had a rebate and I played one here against one in Afton Wy and got a good deal before memorial weekend.
Good to know. My dealer seems pretty secure in their feeling that msrp plus $924 delivery fee etc is a secure play. I'm going to try your method and compare to other dealers.

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
68 Posts
You should, I paid
No
Delivery fee, assembly fee and a out the door at 23500.00 taxes included with 2 yr of
Oil changes so play them against each other. I picked up the 1000x 4 LV model I believe you are wanting. Good luck my friend 😉

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thank you. That is the one! Good to know it can be done. Can you tell me how you found your best price? I was using ATV Trader dot com but there are a lot of scammers there. Is there another resource that you used? Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
68 Posts
It was KSL classifieds. Surrounding states post on it including Idaho 👍🏼 Dealers love to post in it new and used too. Good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought my 1000X 4 Live Valve the week before Memorial Day here in Nebraska @ $22,999 out the door. That week alone the dealerships around me sold out of most of their stock of Talons. I know they are all having difficulty restocking inventory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts