Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 2021 Talon X-4 (not the live Fox model) with a 4,500 lb winch, 1/2 windshield, DMV title and registration fees and Oregon 2-year off-road sticker. Total $21,750 'out the door' (we have no sales tax in Oregon), but now we do have a .57% 'corporate activity tax' that we the consumers get stuck with which is included in the out the door price (the CAT is just a sales tax that the governor slipped by the voters). This is not what I would call a 'killer' deal but it seemed fair enough!

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's still a pretty great deal. I have an Idaho and Oregon tag on mine. Love Oregon! I hate it that you guys decided no reciprocity on the tags, but I get it. The money goes towards trail improvement. Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New 2021 Talon X-4 (not the live Fox model) with a 4,500 lb winch, 1/2 windshield, DMV title and registration fees and Oregon 2-year off-road sticker. Total $21,750 'out the door' (we have no sales tax in Oregon), but now we do have a .57% 'corporate activity tax' that we the consumers get stuck with which is included in the out the door price (the CAT is just a sales tax that the governor slipped by the voters). This is not what I would call a 'killer' deal but it seemed fair enough!
Where did you get yours? Trying to convince myself to buy a Talon R

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where did you get yours? Trying to convince myself to buy a Talon R
Try Outlaw Motorsports in Enterprise, Oregon. Talk to Dustin James, one of the owners. They are good people, they will treat you right!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Got my 2020 1000R (not flv, could not justify the expense) from Vern Eide in Sioux Falls, SD, with door lowers, Honda front windscreen with vents, Honda rear windscreen for $20k out the door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts