Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2021 Live Valve last week. I am adding a winch and it looks like the cables are already hooked up to battery. I thought Honda left them disconnected?Talon was brand new. Has anyone else had the dealer or factory connect these before taking delivery.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have not. did u check with a voltmeter at the wires up front u have 12v by chance?

the black negative was connected somewhere other than battery

the red positive was tucked back in the battery box and a pita to get out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not. did u check with a voltmeter at the wires up front u have 12v by chance?

the black negative was connected somewhere other than battery

the red positive was tucked back in the battery box and a pita to get out
I’m going to work on it today. I have the battery out already and believe you need to pull the fuse holders from the left side to get to the positive cable. From some videos I think the negative is already grounded. I will update once I’m done. Only had her a week and she’s thrown a few what the heck moments my way. I’m coming from a RZR and has been years since I had a Honda. She only has 4 miles right now. More to come Talon friends.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.