Honda Talon Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
204 Posts
Check out this fitment chart I made for the Teryx. It may help you figure out what you want out of it. It'll show all the possible tire fitment and suspension combos available.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks that covers all of the options in one place. This weekend we ran the 30 on stock and it did rub in the front, had 2 inch spacers and I moved the firewall back a bit on the drivers side. I did not notice the rear rubbing but did not do any full extensions on the suspension yet. Looks like forward are a bust then a question of how much lift. I will evaluate talon to see if the low shift problem is related to a bit of water. Hope it is just a speedohealer.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Shucks after checking fluids -- all OK -- SpeedoHealers all OK -- works fine in Hi -- good friend thinks it could be shifting fork or dog's on a gear. That will be a bit of work for sure.

·
Vendor
204 Posts
Shucks after checking fluids -- all OK -- SpeedoHealers all OK -- works fine in Hi -- good friend thinks it could be shifting fork or dog's on a gear. That will be a bit of work for sure.
I've read elsewhere that its been a pretty common issue there. Many have needed an adjustment right off the showroom floor.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts