Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Super Moderator
Hey!
Unfortunately they're not going to swap back and forth. The boxes can be mounted on the same mounts for the 4" and 6" portals, but the mounting brackets, hubs, and output shaft would all be very different. I do love seeing a Teryx on portals though!!

Super Moderator
That's a toughie! Really....all depends on how much work you want to do....or your mud vs. rocks schedule. You can totally go up...do the swap with the Teryx...and slap some big ol' monster 8"s on the Talon...and then swap back to the 4"s with the boxes from the Teryx and your original portal brackets....but that's going to be a full weekend's worth of work. BUT....at the same time, you'll have the best of both worlds.
Decisions, decisions... Lol! I'm not making this any easier, am I? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Super Moderator
Front AND rear offset arms....and pull off the recall fender pans, and you'll fit some 30"s on that Teryx with no other lift. I'm not sure if the spacers will help or hurt the tire fitment. May help....and you could possibly leave the riveted recall fender pans in. Not sure though.

Super Moderator
Will the front and rear offset arms work with your 2' lift kit? Definitely need spacers in front.
Yep! The 2" lift with the forward AND rear arms will easily clear a 31"s without the fender pans on there. And yeah, you'll definitely need those spacers if you're running the stock 12" wheels.

Super Moderator
Check out this fitment chart I made for the Teryx. It may help you figure out what you want out of it. It'll show all the possible tire fitment and suspension combos available.

Super Moderator
Shucks after checking fluids -- all OK -- SpeedoHealers all OK -- works fine in Hi -- good friend thinks it could be shifting fork or dog's on a gear. That will be a bit of work for sure.
I've read elsewhere that its been a pretty common issue there. Many have needed an adjustment right off the showroom floor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.