Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just bought a new 2021 Honda Talon 1000 I'm looking for information on a good plow packages please let me know ty

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Hi just bought a new 2021 Honda Talon 1000 I'm looking for information on a good plow packages please let me know ty
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it! I am not sure about plow attachments, sorry no experience, hope someone on the site does. Do send pictures of your ride and were you ride, also the plow attachment if you get one. Have fun and be safe out there. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it! I am not sure about plow attachments, sorry no experience, hope someone on the site does. Do send pictures of your ride and were you dire, also the plow attachment if you get one. Have fun and be safe out there. :)
Hi I ordered plow package from atv/utv stuff from AZ I'll take pictures when it arrives.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a 72" Denali snow plow with a 6000 lb. Viper Elite wide spool winch on a Bosman Designs front bumper.

I don't have anything else to compare it to but it has been working incredibly well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 72" Denali snow plow with a 6000 lb. Viper Elite wide spool winch on a Bosman Designs front bumper.

I don't have anything else to compare it to but it has been working incredibly well.

Did the denali plow mount with the Bosman bumper installed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts