Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Speed is cut in half with tracks. So if dash says 50mph you are actually doing 25-28mph. The tracks do have a wider and longer stance so handling is greatly improved. Most the time your in deeper snow, so speed/ handling is not really a factor.

awsome, do the tracks impact performance and handling much?

·
Registered
23 Posts
that looks awsome! a little late to the thread but have a few questions if you don't mind! is that a superatv front folding windhshield, and if so did you add wipers to it? what enclosure is this and do you have a link or website to it?what did you do for heat in the cab and how warm was it like sweatshirt temp? we have a 4 year old id love to take out next winter but want to make sure its doable. and what tracks and where to buy and how have they held up? sorry for all of the questions we purchased our talon in September and has been a garage queen for the most pat and really looking to get some more use out of it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes is the super ATV fold up and I just added a wiper for the driver and passenger. The link for the company that makes the enclosure is below. It has the inferno heater kit for the talon. It stays VERY VERY warm. I run the fan on low most all the time. The tracks are the Camso kit. I ordered from my local dealer and had the tracks before the machine came in. Hope that helps

that looks awsome! a little late to the thread but have a few questions if you don't mind! is that a superatv front folding windhshield, and if so did you add wipers to it? what enclosure is this and do you have a link or website to it?what did you do for heat in the cab and how warm was it like sweatshirt temp? we have a 4 year old id love to take out next winter but want to make sure its doable. and what tracks and where to buy and how have they held up? sorry for all of the questions we purchased our talon in September and has been a garage queen for the most pat and really looking to get some more use out of it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
perfect thank you for the info on the enclosure that as the one i was looking at originally just was curious how it would seal with the same windshield you have, if there is any way you could get some close ups of it that would be much appreciated. do you have the kit that adds heat to the rear as well or just the front, i have added the superatv rear window as well the oem door bottoms but did you end up doing any other sealing up of the cab? and how was the status on the air filter anything done there? thank you again for you taking the time to answer some questions..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will get you some more pictures next week when I am back up where the machine is stored.

perfect thank you for the info on the enclosure that as the one i was looking at originally just was curious how it would seal with the same windshield you have, if there is any way you could get some close ups of it that would be much appreciated. do you have the kit that adds heat to the rear as well or just the front, i have added the superatv rear window as well the oem door bottoms but did you end up doing any other sealing up of the cab? and how was the status on the air filter anything done there? thank you again for you taking the time to answer some questions..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like a fun trip! I have a similar setup with the side by side enclosure and inferno heater. How were you able to keep the side mirrors on with this enclosure? I had to take my mirrors off. Thanks.

mike
do you have any pictures close up of the windshield and enclosure together? and how it fits with the rear assuming you have a rear hard window?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.