Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone into ATV's will need something to haul it around. I used to be part of other ATV communities and was impressed by how many real passionate pickup enthusiasts are on these boards. I'm one of them. My (future) weapon of choice will be a Tacoma TRD, a classic option that has proven itself for many years under regular trims and now as a higher tier product.

What does everyone else here own or plan to? Feel free to be as detailed as you wish.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've been really impressed with the reveal of the new Jeep Gladiator, though I will probably wait on getting it for launch. Need to make sure that FCA has done their due diligence with build quality, as I've seen a fair amount of reported issues with the JL.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been really impressed with the reveal of the new Jeep Gladiator, though I will probably wait on getting it for launch. Need to make sure that FCA has done their due diligence with build quality, as I've seen a fair amount of reported issues with the JL.
Heard about it over the past few months while on a few pickup communities I frequent. However, for now I rather go where ATV truckbed systems have been common and that has been with the big three. Any first time pickup won't have as much support.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Have an older Ram Hemi with a trailer that I will be using, should I decide on the Talon. That new Jeep pickup does look the part, but I don't know if its going to deliver on its premise.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have an older Ram Hemi with a trailer that I will be using, should I decide on the Talon. That new Jeep pickup does look the part, but I don't know if its going to deliver on its premise.
Apparently towing capacity of that pickup slots between the category it competes in and the entry level RAM. In a way we can say its a RAM "750". They're within 2000-2500 of each other.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My old Dodge Cummins 5.9 3500 duallie pulls anything I hitch up to and it is finally broke in at 18 years old so I am good to go.

·
Registered
9 Posts
lol any one have pictures of a Honda pilot or ridge line towing a talon ?
kinda instrested to see a baja Honda ridge-line with a custom bed rack for a talon :) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts