Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just put money down on a Talon X, I thought the R would be too wide for the trails in Pennsylvania. Hopefully the low gear clutch issues won’t be a problem because if you ever rode PA you know it’s not all flat out running, it’s a lot of rock crawling and slow riding. Plus I’m 50 so my days of acting crazy are behind me lol. I’m having the dealer install a winch, radio and light bar, I’ll put a half windshield on it as well. I’ll keep you posted and send picks w I pick it up.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Alaskawild
I'm also getting to that age, to the point in my case that DIY's don't appeal to me as much. Planning to get the shield and see the many install videos but rather have my dealer do it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Howdy.
I live in Texas, picked mine up from the dealer last Saturday. Had the ssv sound system put in, half wind shield, ordered the front and rear aluminum bumpers. Bumpers are still not in, should be here soon. My wife and I are going to take ours up to Moab in a couple of weeks. I'm over 50 too so I may watch others try all the wild obstacles. we're going to check out the country looking and riding. Mostly around where I am in the Huntsville Texas area its piney woods trails and mud parks... Enjoy the ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts