Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, you can call me paw paw but I can still fist bump another rider on the back wheel of a cr-250.
Question is, I want a bump in power with a little exhaust rumble. Paw paw’s X in on 32’s either tensor’s or megabytes depending on terrain. Stage one shock therapy and bumpered up. Skid plate and 1.5 offset arms coming for weight and control in rocks.
If you didn’t want to go all out, but wanted a nice hit in power that won’t load up on a Sunday afternoon cruise, what package would you put together.
Fun replies are welcome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok, you can call me paw paw but I can still fist bump another rider on the back wheel of a cr-250.
Question is, I want a bump in power with a little exhaust rumble. Paw paw’s X in on 32’s either tensor’s or megabytes depending on terrain. Stage one shock therapy and bumpered up. Skid plate and 1.5 offset arms coming for weight and control in rocks.
If you didn’t want to go all out, but wanted a nice hit in power that won’t load up on a Sunday afternoon cruise, what package would you put together.
Fun replies are welcome.
I went with the Trinity Racing slip on exhaust, and a Dynojet PV3 tuner with Trinity Racing tune. Gave it some pep and sounds great. Installing the Kraftwerks turbo sitting in my garage as soon as the factory warranty is up. Good Luck and Happy Riding!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tricks are for kids!

I can only speak to 2020 4 seater NON-Live valve and no turbo installed. For a couple hundred bucks you can buy an ECU for 2020 X or R and install in 4 seater. The 4 seater ECU provides has less-advanced timing and injector pulse; the engine parts are all the same as R or X - provided an incredible boost for my 4 seater!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts