Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very upset with Honda. Our 21 R purchased in April has been sitting in a Honda Shop since October after an accident. MISSING 2 fenders and a door skin and now am told we are delayed until July. our machine has sat through the warranty period and Honda just states they can’t help. They are putting out new machines but can’t get parts for those that have already spent money. Any suggestions, anyone else waiting on parts.

·
Registered
2021 1000x 4 Live Valve
105 Posts
When I bought my x4 new in September, there was a rub mark on the roof from transport. After 2 months of waiting, I called the dealer. They said the new roof was on back order, and that one of my side panels had a mar on it and would be replaced. To be honest, I never saw an issue with the side panel, but whatever, get the parts. I called in April, and was told it would be May, now it is June, and still no parts.
Hell, keep the parts, and give me credit at the store !!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very upset with Honda. Our 21 R purchased in April has been sitting in a Honda Shop since October after an accident. MISSING 2 fenders and a door skin and now am told we are delayed until July. our machine has sat through the warranty period and Honda just states they can’t help. They are putting out new machines but can’t get parts for those that have already spent money. Any suggestions, anyone else waiting on parts.
I saw a post on FB of a guy who parts them out, if you are willing to go that route. Supply chain issues are terrible right now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm still waiting for my 2022 Honda Talon 1000R to come in. I put a deposit down on one over 2 months ago. And nobody seems to know anything, or have any answers. Very, Very frustrated.

·
Registered
368 Posts
her ya about being frustrated, but these are the times, supply chain is so broken, and component deliveries are just unknown.....

as an alternative have you considered a used ride? in eastern pa here, numerous machines available under 1000 miles, well priced, most have accessories, some have the extended warranties and get out of paying top dog dealer price, just a thought...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Really want the 2022 cause of the improvements from the years past. There is no tranny klunk on the 2022, dash gauge is right behind the steering wheel and so on. Anyway, got tired of waiting, so right now I'm in Manchester New Hampshire waiting for Monday morning 9am doors open. They have a 2022 Honda Talon 1000R, one exactly what I ordered, sitting w their showroom floor. So before hand, I called them, put a deposit down on it, filled out a credit application and was approved, put half down in cash financing the rest. Drove 9+ hours from Western New York and picking up the Talon tomorrow morning. All paperwork is ready to go, just need to sign and im bringing that bad ass ride home, cause I got tired of waiting. Send pictures tomorrow for you. Peace out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts