Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about adding fender flairs to my 2019 Talon X. My reason is to keep water/mud splash off windshield, or cab when windshield not installed, and lesson the mud thrown onto back storage area. I have AED Off-road Tree kickers installed (similar to most brands).
The image included shows an R not the X. I have my Talon put up for the season so I used an online image.
Looking for opinions on brands or usefulness, hoping to find someone who installed with tree kicker/Nerf Bars.
I understand some modification will be required!
Thanks

Attachments

Reactions: BlueDog1210

·
Premium Member
2020 Honda Talon 1000R
14 Posts
I have tree kickers and rokblokz installed. Rokblokz are sturdy, don't flop or sag when loaded with mud and look great. They won't interfere with the tree kickers either. I would also recommend this splash guard kit

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Take a look at Mud Busters and Rokblokz. I installed Rokblokz and an very happy with them. I picked up the splash guard kit from Mud Busters and had to modify them but they work well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the rokBlokz with the AED tree kickers on my X4, no mods needed, I did need to cut a hole in my MudBusters that cover the opening in the rear wheel well (though thinking of removing, thought they would make cleaning easier, but it seems mud gets up there anyways and actually makes it tougher to clean..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take a look at Mud Busters and Rokblokz. I installed Rokblokz and an very happy with them. I picked up the splash guard kit from Mud Busters and had to modify them but they work well.
I have the rokBlokz with the AED tree kickers on my X4, no mods needed, I did need to cut a hole in my MudBusters that cover the opening in the rear wheel well (though thinking of removing, thought they would make cleaning easier, but it seems mud gets up there anyways and actually makes it tougher to clean..
Do either of you have a Close up pic of the Mudbusters modified?
How much did the RokBlokz add to the width? I'm already very tight on my toy hauler.
Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do either of you have a Close up pic of the Mudbusters modified?
How much did the RokBlokz add to the width? I'm already very tight on my toy hauler.
Thanks
Just simply cut a square whole (to be honest, not sure I would buy again, i think it now traps more mud behind than blocking. As to the width added with the RokBlokx, I would say a total of 4-5" at the widest point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts