Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put a deposit on a 2020 X 4 LV in June 2019. Finally came in October 28th. Just have reached 1000 mile mark. I have had no mechanical issues at all. Transmission was fairly noisy for the first 300 miles or so but has quieted down and smoothed out since. Love the LV. I have four granddaughters so I chose the X 4. It’s a bit of a handful in the tight stuff but still fun overall. Said I was not going to accessorize at all when I first bought it but now, winch, windshield, washer wiper(best addition yet), stereo, subwoofer, bumper, Nerf bars, horn,rear view camera, and as of a month ago 32”maxxis carnivores on race line beadlocks. Hence the name Claw. The damn thing seems unstoppable now. Wish I had done the tires and wheels along time ago. I really enjoy this forum and have gotten lots of great information. Glad to be a member. Let’s ride :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
One of the only ways I was able to get a Talon in 2019 was telling the “better half” there would be no accessories. Well, sumting happen after I bought it and I seem to order 1-2 things a month until present time..🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

where in GA you from

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in Cumming Ga. going to be riding at iron mountain park 4th of July weekend. Dalonaga Ga

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cool man. Some guys I work with have ridden up there before and say it’s very nice. I rode today at Indian mtn. since it’s just a few miles from the house.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts