Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, new to the forum and long time Honda owner! I just picked up a 2021 Talon X4 back in October. I have had a couple pioneers, utility quads and race quads. Always been happy with Honda quality. Been wrenching on the X4 some too...
Who is out there from north Texas? Anyone get together to ride? I go to TexPlex, Hidden Falls, Muenster, Bridgeport, and Lake Murray from time to time.
I look forward to being part of the Talon forum community!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cleburne. What are the odds, I am in Cleburne too.
We are going to have to sync up sometime.
I live on the south side of town near the intersection of Country Club and Nolan River Rd.
Be sure to go to the Tax office and pick up an off highway vehicle plate. I have had one since the summer and have been riding city roads with speed limit 35 and below with no issues from law enforcement. However, do this at your own risk...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya sure was, I cut through there Sunday afternoon. I have a black 2021 x4. I will stop by sometime when I see you out.
I am trying to see how to send a private message. If I can figure it out, I will shoot you one. We will find a time to sync up. I have seen another guy with a green talon R in his garage off ridgeway too. Have not talked to him though.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not North Texas but Texas. Montgomery. TexPlex has a 12 hr race this weekend on Saturday. Think there are going to be a lot of venders there also. Sunday it is open back up for normal riding. If you have not been there in a bit make sure to look at the Red Bull track being built. Pretty Awesome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.