Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a weird one....

Had the Talon parked in the driveway after a run around the block with the grandson. The grandson was playing in the drivers seat put it in reverse and it started to roll backwards ( rolled very slowly, very slight slope). I stopped it from rolling and put it in park. Now I have no power at all to the ignition.

Any ideas why?

Rand

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hold the brake and try to start
Tried that first thing with no luck.

I decided not to be mad at her and curiosity got the best of me. After checking all of the fuses and finding them good, I checked the display again. I turned off all of the lights in the garage and found when I turned on the key the display flashed and then flickered extremely faintly. After that I knew what it was.......

Loose ground wire on the engine just below the battery. Tightened it up and problem solved!

Rand

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a weird one....

Had the Talon parked in the driveway after a run around the block with the grandson. The grandson was playing in the drivers seat put it in reverse and it started to roll backwards ( rolled very slowly, very slight slope). I stopped it from rolling and put it in park. Now I have no power at all to the ignition.

Any ideas why?

Rand
jk,j

1 - 7 of 7 Posts