Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday morning will be pickup bfg km3 30-10-15 along with new skid plate just extra insurance. I will post some pics. Plan to do second service when changing out the plate would like some input an personal opinions on what type oil everyone is using. Also if anyone interested in the stock tires would make them great deal if local to the brimstone royal blue area. Also have new in box sub harness with plate an volt meter would ship that item.

· Registered
66 Posts
Friday morning will be pickup bfg km3 30-10-15 along with new skid plate just extra insurance. I will post some pics. Plan to do second service when changing out the plate would like some input an personal opinions on what type oil everyone is using. Also if anyone interested in the stock tires would make them great deal if local to the brimstone royal blue area. Also have new in box sub harness with plate an volt meter would ship that item.
Great Job, I have 3,600 miles loving it.. I put on same tires and rims..I did put on a full front glass windshield and full rear nice, but in summer can get warm, a split glass windshield would be nice but have not seen one..oh I also put in a Lawrence PCI GPS tracking system, never get lost, with a rearview camera, Rugged Radio, for music and talking intercom I can not imagine not having that system for comfort..PCI makes a better quality one, but Rugged only takes one storage box, PCI took two spaces. I am in Baja retired and no we ride with has the race radios? The intercom and headsets are a must if you have the money. Adios. Enjoy..

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it out some last night an today. Tires seems to handle great an the little extra added height helps a lot.

Attachments

· Registered
5 Posts
Do you still have the wheels and harness ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.