Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Nice Ride, send some pictures of your favorite riding spot. I am sure you will have fun and do be safe. Let us know where you are from.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, will be heading over to Williams AZ next week to check out the trails. This will be my first trip with the Talon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome
Better check the tow in on your front wheels. Factory has been know to set them way off. Your picture looks like a lot of tow out, but maybe just a picture.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome
Better check the tow in on your front wheels. Factory has been know to set them way off. Your picture looks like a lot of tow out, but maybe just a picture.
The wheels look even top to bottom when looking at them from the front of the talon, its the angle of the picture.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome! I live in Havasu too. Great riding in Williams, just left there. Are you dry camping? If you need any info on trails up there let me know. Enjoy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! I live in Havasu too. Great riding in Williams, just left there. Are you dry camping? If you need any info on trails up there let me know. Enjoy!
Hello Dave, Yes I'm thinking that's what I'll have to do since having a 33 foot RV and 14 foot trailer isn't going to fit in any KOA.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Dave, Yes I'm thinking that's what I'll have to do since having a 33 foot RV and 14 foot trailer isn't going to fit in any KOA.
😝😂 yes very true, we dry camped off dog town lake road, there are many nice areas south of that as well.
Is that next to Kaibab Lake? I have a guy I know that lives near there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts