Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 1000R
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently relocated from Washington state. I sold the sport fishing boat and bought a 2020 1000R. Not too many tuna in AZ. Only 25 local break-in miles on the Talon so far. Just got our helmets, googles and a 6x12 trailer this week. The wife and I are retired and looking forward to spending time exploring the beautiful deserts and mountains of Arizona.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Recently relocated from Washington state. I sold the sport fishing boat and bought a 2020 1000R. Not too many tuna in AZ. Only 25 local break-in miles on the Talon so far. Just got our helmets, googles and a 6x12 trailer this week. The wife and I are retired and looking forward to spending time exploring the beautiful deserts and mountains of Arizona.
View attachment 1043
Danbum,

My wife and I live in Sierra Vista, and have found miles and miles of trails to ride with our 2020 Talon 1000R here n Cochise County. You would be welcome to join us.

·
Registered
2020 1000R
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danbum,

My wife and I live in Sierra Vista, and have found miles and miles of trails to ride with our 2020 Talon 1000R here n Cochise County. You would be welcome to join us.
Hi Southern AZ,

The wife and I would enjoy joining you for a ride sometime. With the heat and virus issues going on, it may be awhile before we're ready to travel.
Thanks,
Dan and Jeanne Bumcrot

·
Registered
2020 Honda Talon 1000X 4 Live Valve
93 Posts
View attachment 1043
Welcome to the forum from Kingman, AZ. Enjoy your new Honda .... I certainly do mine !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts