Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty psyched about the new ride. 2020 x4 Live Valve. Getting back into off-roading. Never was into quads, but used to rip dirt bikes, dualsports, and super Moto. Had a couple mud trucks, the last one being a Suzuki samurai. Which was years ago (house, wife, baby, etc..). This talon hits the spot perfectly and will be fun to haul around family and friends up north near crivitz area. Put on 250 miles already. Did the break in service. She’s a champ!
Looking forward to getting a windshield , winch , and maybe making a couple mods I haven’t seen on here yet.

Yee haw baby !

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Welcome WI Talon, do send us pictures of your new ride and trails in your area. I am sure you will have a ball with the Talon Live Valve. Do give us your impression of the suspension as well. Have lots of fun and do ride safely. Welcome!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pretty psyched about the new ride. 2020 x4 Live Valve. Getting back into off-roading. Never was into quads, but used to rip dirt bikes, dualsports, and super Moto. Had a couple mud trucks, the last one being a Suzuki samurai. Which was years ago (house, wife, baby, etc..). This talon hits the spot perfectly and will be fun to haul around family and friends up north near crivitz area. Put on 250 miles already. Did the break in service. She’s a champ!
Looking forward to getting a windshield , winch , and maybe making a couple mods I haven’t seen on here yet.

Yee haw baby !
Welcome
I love my live value so far, it’s definitely a different machine with the I4wd on and live suspension.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! The i4wd is truly a great feature. The suspension is pretty cool. It’s still a bit of a rough ride when the sandT trails get whooped up by a busy day of trail riders. I’m not feeling like I’ll be one of the guys who need to respring the shocks. I’m the sort of guy who goes out at 6 am to hit the trails before they get too busy. This machine has so far been the perfect fit for me. Oh yeah, I think the launch control is a nice little feature. Makes people think this thing is rocket. Haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts