Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being given the opportunity to use a Pioneer 1000 (auto-trans) this past winter and starting to have issues with my 2014 Can-am Commander 1000 Max (9000 miles on it at trade in). It was time to move on from it. I put a deposit down on a TalonX-4. Dealer called last week and went to pick it up. I really debated the Fox-Live version. Having read many posts about issues and not wanting to have much down time (why I am trading in Can-am), I just went with the non live. Got to take it out for the first time this weekend and so far very happy with the performance. This forum has been very helpful. I am looking forward to adding many accessories and putting many many miles on.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
After being given the opportunity to use a Pioneer 1000 (auto-trans) this past winter and starting to have issues with my 2014 Can-am Commander 1000 Max (9000 miles on it at trade in). It was time to move on from it. I put a deposit down on a TalonX-4. Dealer called last week and went to pick it up. I really debated the Fox-Live version. Having read many posts about issues and not wanting to have much down time (why I am trading in Can-am), I just went with the non live. Got to take it out for the first time this weekend and so far very happy with the performance. This forum has been very helpful. I am looking forward to adding many accessories and putting many many miles on.

View attachment 1704

View attachment 1705

View attachment 1706
Plenty of great information here and welcome. I have a x4 and love it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.