Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy to all, I am enjoying my new 2021 Honda Talon 1000R buggy. Previously owned a Honda Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe. Currently riding the trails around Mulberry Arkansas. I am looking forward to reading and sharing the Honda Talon experience.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the new 1000R is an awesome buggy, I am sure you will enjoy it. Do have fun and send pictures. Arkansas has some great trails, where do you run at. Have fun and do be safe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome message. We are staying in our Keystone Raptor toy hauler north of Mulberry Arkansas. The RV park is called Mulberry River Outdoor Adventures. Form October through March we stay around Brenda Arizona. Can't wait to hit the ground with our new buggy.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
The Raptor seems super for your use. What is your impression? I picked up an older Winnebago (2005) an am updating the interior for the same purpose. Having a place near where you run trails is super. I should have the upholstery finished and the flooring in another three to four weeks. Nice to have a bathroom and all the convinces of home for sure. You have the perfect setup.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, we sold our house last year and live in our Raptor. So far it is working out great. Our Raptor has been trouble free. It is a 2015 and we are the second owners. We are on our 4th year of having it. It is a garage on the road and a sewing room / bedroom when we are parked. The only thing that I would change is the 1/2 bathroom. It is not needed unless we have a full house. The room could be better used in the kitchen and living area. Overall we love the Raptor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts