Honda Talon Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ezgoin, I think I am going to try this Aegis air spoiler. Check this out what do you think? I want to be able to close my windshield. Video and product hyperlink follows:

Click here to see product:
The spoiler looks like maybe a good way to keep the dust down inside the cab for sure. Can’t see where it would help with the bad air intake location, but hey, one problem at a time!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Glad I installed this. My first ride was extremely dusty. I dumped the sight glass twice on the ride. Completely filled at the first break. Without this I think my filter would have been totally caked. Powdery dust, strong tail wind and I had my windshield closed.
Can this be installed if I have a Super ATV rear windshield? Also, I assume it will also fit a 2019 Talon X?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Can this be installed if I have a Super ATV rear windshield? Also, I assume it will also fit a 2019 Talon X?
Yes it works on the X or R, you just have to mount it facing to the side due to the rear window. Did you see the photos above?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yes I did, but I couldn’t tell if you had a back window. Does it come with 2” clamps for the roll cage?
Great, no it doesn’t, but when you order write in the special instructions you need the 2” clamps. You can also email them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great, no it doesn’t, but when you order write in the special instructions you need the 2” clamps. You can also email them.
Wondered if you could tell me if there was much difference mounting off the side compared to down low behind the seat. I have the oem Honda back window so wanted to be sure there were no negatives to the side roll bar mount. Thx

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Wondered if you could tell me if there was much difference mounting off the side compared to down low behind the seat. I have the oem Honda back window so wanted to be sure there were no negatives to the side roll bar mount. Thx
That location actually gets a little less dust. I didn't have any downsides. It just block my rear view a bit more. If you have a rear window , that location would work great for you. I actually got the idea to mount it like that from a guy with a rear window. Looking at the pictures now, I wonder why I didn't try sliding it down lower. In any case, you should have lots of room to play with.

·
Registered
2020 honda talon 1000x-4 live valve
6 Posts
Got it from amazon 9" with 3 inch intake for CAT grader for about $29.00. Flex 3 " tubing from O'Reilly auto parts. made my own brackets. about $50.00 for whole system.
Could you post the link to the intake from amazon? Thanks

·
Registered
2020 honda talon 1000x-4 live valve
6 Posts
Hi Nitroman,

I don't think the KWT pre-filter is sold on Amazon. They sell it on their website here:

If that is the one you were referring to.
Sorry bud, I thought I replied to the other guys post in here about the CAT filter. One of these days I'll be able to get into a kwt... Glad it's working for you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Got it from amazon 9" with 3 inch intake for CAT grader for about $29.00. Flex 3 " tubing from O'Reilly auto parts. made my own brackets. about $50.00 for whole system.
Hey Mole, Nitrotmann was wondering if you could post the Amazon link for that cat grader partical separator.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts