Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the forum rau, bet you are eager to finally take delivery. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Talon once you get some seat time in it. Did you decide on any additional accessories?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum rau, bet you are eager to finally take delivery. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Talon once you get some seat time in it. Did you decide on any additional accessories?
not right now , I have a 2016 1000-5 pretty loaded I’m think of selling then Ill be adding some things to the Talon

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats rau and welcome to the community. How many Talons did you dealer get in? I know many had their orders cut in half due to availability.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey rau, welcome to the forum. Have you had the chance to spend much time in your new Talon yet? Would love to hear some of your initial impressions of it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New here to the forum got my talon x on april 5 had the first ride on the 7th. Very impressed with the machine. The ride was a very busy poker run. It didnt hurt haveing the only talon there peoples reactions were hilarious

1 - 8 of 8 Posts