Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the site. Purchased a 2021 Talon 1000x. My hope is that I can suck up all your knowledge you guys have to share. Does this forum have a forum for just needed and member used accessories?
Hope to spend time with all of you. I have a lot to learn.
Ron

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The where and what type of riding is still out for discussion.
Paul I think we are neighbors (South Jordan)

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Welcome fun42 do send pictures of your ride and the trails you like best. Hope you have a ball and do be safe. Poke around and do use the search there are are a lot of good material. :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
The where and what type of riding is still out for discussion.
Paul I think we are neighbors (South Jordan)
Yup, we are neighbors.

I enjoy most types of riding but avoid mud. Mud is ok but not worth the clean up effort required when there are so many other choices where we live.

My favorites are rock crawling and the dunes. If the weather holds out, I may be headed to the dunes this coming weekend, PM me if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
The mud in Florida is a mess, I love the rocks but have to really hunt for them ln Florida and we have lots of water!

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
The mud in Florida is a mess, I love the rocks but have to really hunt for them ln Florida and we have lots of water!
Then I am damn glad I don't live in a swamp like Florida, it sounds absolutely horrible.

I camp and ride for a week and never need to wash my machine. Just clean the dust off the windshield in the morning and I'm set for the day.

We have some of the best trails and dunes within 90 minutes and the best 2 places in the country for rock crawling within 4 hours. I live in a SXS paradise!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts