Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new talon X April 12 and very impressed so far. Upgraded from old pioneer 700-4. I do have a question to other talon owners. While taking it easy and in automatic shift, there is a click in the DCT just prior to shift. I only notice it when driving easy and not during heavy acceleration. Is this normal?
Someone told me it is the dual clutch (odd even gear clutch) preping for next shift.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I can’t help you with your issue, I didn’t pick mine up yet. I do have a question, do you have any issues going slow with the clutches overheating? I read some things from guys that said it may be an issue. I hope not because I do a lot of slow riding and rock crawling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can’t help you with your issue, I didn’t pick mine up yet. I do have a question, do you have any issues going slow with the clutches overheating? I read some things from guys that said it may be an issue. I hope not because I do a lot of slow riding and rock crawling.
We rode in heavy rocks and climbs for 2 days. No clutch overheat problems at all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts