Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did it, I bought my first official side by side. Previously owned old school FL350's and VW sand rails. I don't consider sand rails a side by side.... LOL :)

Expecting to sign papers and pickup my 2021 Talon 1000 X Saturday 6/5/21!

OMG!..... WHAT HAVE I DONE!

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Welcome! You are one of the lucky few that have been able to get one. What you had before doesn’t even compare to what your getting. I know the price reflects that, but you will be impressed!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've been looking for over a month for a side by side of some kind. I've looked at the Can-Am X3, Kawasaki Teryx, Yamaha Wolverine, etc. The only thing left is the really high priced units.

It's really a trip walking into dealerships and seeing either no stock on the floor or if there was anything on the floor, there were sold signs on them. The dealership I bought mine from had no stock on the floor at all. I got one still in the box!

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Hope they have competent mechanics assembling it. Be sure to check all fluids, including the differentials. Some have found low fluids. That was the second thing I did when I got Mine. The first thing was getting rid of those stupid gay nets they put on them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My same thoughts exactly, including removing the "stupid gay nets"! If I have the tendency or urge to put my hand out of the window when it feels like it's going to tip, I'll put wrist restraints on it like my FL350 Ody's and Pilots had!

I hate the nets!

·
Registered
131 Posts
You would absolutely love the nets if you lived in PA and rode the super tight jagger lined trails we have. I actually bought a set of takeoffs from another member as replacements when mine are shredded.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fallabama LOL! :)

I'm in Carson City! I will definitely be heading out to Sand Mountain once the weather starts cooling down.

Where did you actually find one? I thought I purchased the only Talon in all of northern Nevada!

Rand

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We'll have to meet up. Saturday I plan on taking my Grandson out for his first Talon driving lesson out at Johnson Lane.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts