Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Talon X Live Valve
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a new Honda Talon X Live Valve and selling my 2018 Can Am Commander. I'm looking forward to add accessories to the new machine. These forums are a great place to get suggestions. I live in Mound, MN but do most of my riding in northern Wisconsin(Winter, WI). I'm looking forward to get through the snowmobile season and start wheeling in a new Honda!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased a new Honda Talon X Live Valve and selling my 2018 Can Am Commander. I'm looking forward to add accessories to the new machine. These forums are a great place to get suggestions. I live in Mound, MN but do most of my riding in northern Wisconsin(Winter, WI). I'm looking forward to get through the snowmobile season and start wheeling in a new Honda!
Wheel in the snow…

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually do early and late in the snowmobile season. I do like the adrenaline rush from the sled.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
You can also get some get tips from the HondaSXS club. The combination of these two great forums will help you fix problems the first time around and save you some $$$ also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can also get some get tips from the HondaSXS club. The combination of these two great forums will help you fix problems the first time around and save you some $$$ also.
Good to know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts