Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Talon X Live Valve
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a new Honda Talon X Live Valve and selling my 2018 Can Am Commander. I'm looking forward to add accessories to the new machine. These forums are a great place to get suggestions. I live in Mound, MN but do most of my riding in northern Wisconsin(Winter, WI). I'm looking forward to get through the snowmobile season and start wheeling in a new Honda!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased a new Honda Talon X Live Valve and selling my 2018 Can Am Commander. I'm looking forward to add accessories to the new machine. These forums are a great place to get suggestions. I live in Mound, MN but do most of my riding in northern Wisconsin(Winter, WI). I'm looking forward to get through the snowmobile season and start wheeling in a new Honda!
Wheel in the snow…

·
Registered
2021 Honda Talon X Live Valve
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello, just wondering if you can tell the difference between the regular vs live shocks. I've owned a Honda now for over 43 years and presently have a 2016 Pioneer 1000. Waiting for the 2022 Talon to come in.
Mrhonda, This is the only one I have driven so I have no way of comparing the two. The thing I can tell you, coming from the Can Am Commander the ride is fantastic. Happy Riding!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.