Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon everyone, just bought my Talon this afternoon, picking it up tomorrow morning and surprising my boys who are 6 and 4. After test rides in Talon vs the RZR turbo it was a tough decision as RZR is def fun with turbo but Talon didn’t feel that much slower with the DCT. Also interior is a lot larger and seats are more comfortable by a long shot. Lastly they gave me 3k off msrp, so it was a no brained IMO. Can’t wait to get it tomorrow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sweet. Did u go with the live valve? What shop did you go to? We bought the x4 live valve a month ago. Love it. But it was at shop for 2 weeks for first service. And been back for a week waiting for front differential seals. But it is awesome. You and the boys will love it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We just got the standard X not the R model with live valve. What is wrong with front diff seals? How many miles do you have on yours?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good luck dude. Mine has been I. The shop for 2 weeks. The seals r on back order. Or were on back order but now good. But service by me is almost a week and half out

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Afternoon everyone, just bought my Talon this afternoon, picking it up tomorrow morning and surprising my boys who are 6 and 4. After test rides in Talon vs the RZR turbo it was a tough decision as RZR is def fun with turbo but Talon didn’t feel that much slower with the DCT. Also interior is a lot larger and seats are more comfortable by a long shot. Lastly they gave me 3k off msrp, so it was a no brained IMO. Can’t wait to get it tomorrow.
Welcome to the forum, The Talon Xs are nice rides and many of our members have shared upgrades. Hope you have fun with the new ride and do be safe on the trail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts