Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I’m in the market for a new 4 seat side by side. Currently I have two 4x4 quads but the family is kind of out growing them. The wife has expressed an interest in getting a side by side so I’m hot after it before she changes her mind.

We love to ride the desert trails as well as go up into the mountains but the wife gets a little nervous when steep hills are involved. I am an avid hunter so I would be using the machine for that as well. Several other people I’ve talked with have said buy the machine for what you will do the most with and then make due with it for hunting. Several of them have bought Utility machines and then have regretted it for several reasons.

I’m not only looking at the Honda but it’s certainly at the top of my list right now. The other two units I’m considering are the Polaris Razor XP 4 1000 and the XP 4 1000 Turbo. I was able to test drive the non Turbo this weekend and only sit in the Honda 1000X4. I really like the Honda. It just feels like a more solid machine to me.

I will post questions in the other forums. For now thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hopefully it is helpful. Do send pictures of the trails you frequent. Hope you figure out what you want and do send pictures of what you end up with. Ride save and have fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts