Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new 2021 Talon 1000R Live Valve in May and I’m looking forward to learning and contributing in this forum.
This is my first SXS but I’m no stranger to off-roading. I spend most of my winter in Glamis but also want to travel to other areas during the summer.
Here are a few pictures of my travels so far.

Tire Sky Wheel Plant Cloud

Tire Wheel Sky Plant Land vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Water Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Sky Plant Mountain Plant community Automotive carrying rack

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Sky Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ahhh, the nice warm weather down in SoCal, up here in the NE corner of Oregon we are deep in winter, close to sub zero many nights, with a few down to the minus teens and 20's. And those are not chill factors, those are real temps! Some of the braver souls put on the tracks and go snow cruising, but some of us older geezers stay home by the fire and dream of summer!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh, the nice warm weather down in SoCal, up here in the NE corner of Oregon we are deep in winter, close to sub zero many nights, with a few down to the minus teens and 20's. And those are not chill factors, those are real temps! Some of the braver souls put on the tracks and go snow cruising, but some of us older geezers stay home by the fire and dream of summer!
I was up in the Oregon dunes last summer and had nice weather most of the time. This old geezer likes to go where it’s warm, so I spend most of winter in Glamis where today it’s sunny in the mid 70s and I’m wearing a T shirt, shorts and flip flops.
Something for you to dream about!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was born in SoCal and lived there for a long time--until 2 years ago.

Now I live in NW Montana (a nice 40 degrees today).

However, spending winter in Baja Sur (78 degrees today).

Oh, and my quality of life is much improved!

Something for SoCal to dream about...

·
Registered
2021 1000X Live Valve
184 Posts
Shoot me a text if you are looking for people to ride with. 909-747-4731

My machine has been down for 4 months now. It sucked dirt in the air intake, but appears to be included on the recall. Once I get a new engine, we will be back out on the trail. We do a lot of local mountain and Eastern Sierra (Mammoth, Bishop, Lone Pine) riding during the hot months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.