Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm Brian and I just recently did my break in on my Honda. I haven't seen too many Talons around, my buddy with a YXZ said he saw a big group of Talons in LHC. I'm interested in knowledge sharing about modifications and service.

The car is bone stock, with the exception of mirrors. I've been eyeballing the Kraftwerks turbo and the Jackson racing turbo. The car seems to have plenty of power, but my buddies want to pull me into the Glamis scene, where there is no such thing as too much power.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey,

I'm Brian and I just recently did my break in on my Honda. I haven't seen too many Talons around, my buddy with a YXZ said he saw a big group of Talons in LHC. I'm interested in knowledge sharing about modifications and service.

The car is bone stock, with the exception of mirrors. I've been eyeballing the Kraftwerks turbo and the Jackson racing turbo. The car seems to have plenty of power, but my buddies want to pull me into the Glamis scene, where there is no such thing as too much power.
We are finalizing our kit here very soon. The extra power really helps out in the sand that's for sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts