Honda Talon Forum banner

New guy from New Mexico

942 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Pikester 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just picked up my 21 1000R Fox live edition. Haven’t had much seat time as it was raining when I got home. I’ve had 4 bikes with the DCT and love it! Traded in my CanAm Maverick Trail 1000. I’m 6’5” and needed a little more room and stability. The Trail is a great machine, but only 50” wide. Look forward to getting out and hitting some trails. Ride safe, Pikester

#2 ·
Hey Pikester welcome to the forum. I’m new to the forum also, am waiting for my ‘21 Talon X-4 Live Valve due in a few weeks. I’m 6’4” and am wondering about leg room. How is the fit? I’ve had a few SxS, currently have a Maverick X3 and Commander and always been a bit of a squeeze. Thanks

#3 ·
Hey UpNorth2, it has more room than my Trail had and I’m pretty comfortable in it. My legs don’t have as much of a bend when I’m sitting in the Talon. I think you will really enjoy the Talon! I dropped my tire pressure from 16 to 12 and it helped with the ride. Ride safe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.